- 200 pounds: I have not weighed myself so I don’t know where I am with it, but I am ok with that! I am working on steps to make this happen.
- I am 2 months, 2 weeks, and 3 days “Soda, Coke, Pop” free!
- We are now working to give up going out to eat except for special occasions. This one is proving to be extremely difficult, but will keep working on it.
- 200 blog post: This post makes #9 for the year. I have fallen way behind on it. I have rearranged my living room for the hundredth time and bought another desk. Now I have half the room for just my office craft items. Since I now have room to keep my computer up and running without having to constantly move it, this should assist me in blogging more often!
- Pay off work loan: I was hoping to have this done already, but we didn’t use the income tax for it like I thought. I misread thinking I could make additional payments, but unfortunately I cant. So saving the money so I can pay it off at one time once I have enough.
- 700 credit score: This one lowered because we had unexpected usage on the credit card, but once I get it paid off, I am hoping it shoots up again!
- 200 books to Joey: This one I feel extremely guilty about falling so behind on, but I am going to catch up!! Still need 194 to go!
- 12 visits to the library. I have yet to start this one. I plan to get it started soon!
- Sell 2017 unwanted items: I just mixed these items with the additional dirt cheap baskets and been selling like crazy! I made $112 at bidders in early March and plan to do it again in a few months!
- 200 dirt cheap baskets: Bought 33 so far 167 to go! A week of vacation has put us a bit behind, but hopefully we will catch up!
- $5 profit per basket. I am $33 dollars short of breaking even, $43 dollars pending pick up, which will leave me $155 to profit goal!
- Learn my Silhouette Cameo 3! Another failed attempt, but I did get it out of the box today and gave it a permanent home which I read was the first step in the process!
- $250 off Cameo: probably not going to happen since I am slacking like crazy!
- To complete 10 projects for the Easter party! Will be complete on Friday 🙂
- To make 3 large crochet t-shirt beds for the Electra Animal Shelter. Another failure, but now I have plenty of time to get them made for next winter!
- To receive 10 free samples: Only 6 more needed!
- To do 2 large photo shoots with Joey. Not done yet, but plan to do one next weekend!
- To go to 2 movies with Joey. Think I am going to save this one for the summer time!
- To go to 2 movies for adults only without Joey! Have trouble getting anyone to watch Joey so we can do this one 😦
- To complete 5 generation Family Tree for Dominique. I have the bones of how I want to do the book for her and once I finish spring cleaning it will get started on.
- To Complete 5 generation Family Tree for Joey. Same as above
- To complete 10 wreaths. I have some of the supplies and just waiting to get some more, don’t think I have enough mesh to tackle these yet!
- To sell 5 wreaths: Waiting for step 23 to be completed first!
- 2000 Influenster score. My score dropped because I have not been active on social media, so definitely need to increase that
- To be able to put my hair into a pony tail. Why am I such a procrastinator?? Hate putting in writing that I am slacking on my shoulder exercises!
- To walk 20 miles. Weather has not been good enough to get started on this one! Now that it has, I will start on Monday walking at least one lap around track every other day!
- To clean and organize the garage. My husband started on it because when I looked at it I wanted to cry….yep long ways to go, but hopefully can start having garage sales!
- To crochet 20 projects other than the dog beds! 😦 Not yet started on this one either! ugg.
These are the goals with the most impact so far. It is a slow start but I will take any progress I can get. How are your goals for 2018 looking? I hope you have not abandoned them yet!!
To raise Influenster score to 2000!
I am at 1600 and only need 400 points to go. If you want you can follow me on my social media accounts found here. I appreciate the follow!
To receive 10 free samples
I received the email today from crowdtap. I am approved for the Unilever sampling (16). I am super excited and can’t wait to reveal what is in it. 9 more samples to go!
Buy 200 dirt cheap baskets and make $5 profit per basket.
We received one today and I made a $9 profit and haven’t finished selling yet. I did get almost 50 blank shirts that if those don’t sell will use to make shirt transfers once I figure out that part of my cameo 3 machine! 199 baskets to go!
Write 200 blog post.
This will be my 4th one. Only 196 left to go!
Reach 200 pounds!
Jan. 1, 2018 I weighed in at 239.8 pounds. I will weigh in again on the 7th! 39.8 pounds to go!
I think it is very important to start the year with GOALS, because we all need to have an idea of what we want to accomplish for the year. Here is my 30 goals to start the year with. I hope you have your goals written down to!
- Reach 200 pounds by Dec. 31, 2018
- Write 200 blog post for 2018 (I am on my 2nd post of the year!)
- Pay off 1 work loan (This is a little bit of a cheater because I will have 1 paid off no matter what, but listed it so I can try to pay it off sooner!)
- Raise credit score to 700 points per Credit Karma (which is completely free). I did have it at 600 points but when I logged in to verify I was amazed it had already reached 648/654. We are wanting to purchase a house in a couple of years, so this is important to raise!
- To read 200 different books to Joey. I love to read and want to encourage my son to love to read too.
- To visit the library at least 12 times. Sadly last year we only went one time for the Christmas party. I want to go more often because I really don’t want to buy 200 different books if I can help it ;).
- To sell all unwanted items of 2017. It goes with the wanting to buy a house in a couple of years, don’t want to hold onto unwanted items! I want to use the extra cash to pay off my work loan.
- Buy 200 dirt cheap baskets, because I almost always make my money back and some extra.
- To make an extra $5 per basket, I can put $1,000 towards my loan and that would be awesome!
- To learn all functions and uses for my new Silhouette Cameo 3! It is very slow starting for me.
- To earn $250 on the Cameo 3 (really want to get the loan paid off faster 😉 )
- To pick 10 projects for the 100 day party. (My son’s teacher asked me to help with the party)
- To complete 10 projects for the 100 day party.
- To pick 10 projects for the Easter party (My son’s teacher asked me to help with this party too!)
- To complete 10 projects for the Easter party!
- To make 3 large crochet t-shirt beds for the Electra Animal Shelter.
- To receive 10 free samples this year! (I love getting packages in the mail and free samples is awesome!)
- To do 2 large photo shoots with Joey, I have been scared to tackle this one!
- To go to 2 movies with Joey. He has not been the most well behaved kid in movie theaters, but think it is important to see the big screen every now and then!
- To go to 2 movies for adults only without Joey! I really miss going to the movies!
- To complete 5 generation Family Tree for Dominique. I really did let this one slip out of my hands last year!
- To Complete 5 generation Family Tree for Joey.
- To complete 10 wreaths. I keep seeing everyone’s wreaths on the Dollar Tree Facebook group and they are so pretty! I have been watching a ton of video’s and really want to create some.
- To sell 5 wreaths because I don’t want my house to be overwhelmed with wreaths!
- To increase my influenster score to 2000. The higher the score the more free samples you get! Currently I am at 1598. I will do a post on this one and show you how the score is calculated.
- To be able to put my hair into a pony tail. I am still struggling with frozen shoulder so I am unable to put my hair into a pony tail. I am supposed to be doing 15 minutes of exercise a day to get it back to normal and I have not been doing it properly. I want to change that for 2018!
- To walk 20 miles. I need to work on getting more active and think this is the best way. Hopefully I can do a mile or more a week until I reach my goal!
- To clean and organize the garage. It really does look like a tornado hit this place. Hopefully I can sell most of the items in here!
- To clean and organize the shed (this mostly has my decorations for the holidays. I really need to repack and mark tubs with what Holiday they are for!)
- To crochet 20 projects other than the dog beds!