- 200 pounds: I have not weighed myself so I don’t know where I am with it, but I am ok with that! I am working on steps to make this happen.
- I am 2 months, 2 weeks, and 3 days “Soda, Coke, Pop” free!
- We are now working to give up going out to eat except for special occasions. This one is proving to be extremely difficult, but will keep working on it.
- 200 blog post: This post makes #9 for the year. I have fallen way behind on it. I have rearranged my living room for the hundredth time and bought another desk. Now I have half the room for just my office craft items. Since I now have room to keep my computer up and running without having to constantly move it, this should assist me in blogging more often!
- Pay off work loan: I was hoping to have this done already, but we didn’t use the income tax for it like I thought. I misread thinking I could make additional payments, but unfortunately I cant. So saving the money so I can pay it off at one time once I have enough.
- 700 credit score: This one lowered because we had unexpected usage on the credit card, but once I get it paid off, I am hoping it shoots up again!
- 200 books to Joey: This one I feel extremely guilty about falling so behind on, but I am going to catch up!! Still need 194 to go!
- 12 visits to the library. I have yet to start this one. I plan to get it started soon!
- Sell 2017 unwanted items: I just mixed these items with the additional dirt cheap baskets and been selling like crazy! I made $112 at bidders in early March and plan to do it again in a few months!
- 200 dirt cheap baskets: Bought 33 so far 167 to go! A week of vacation has put us a bit behind, but hopefully we will catch up!
- $5 profit per basket. I am $33 dollars short of breaking even, $43 dollars pending pick up, which will leave me $155 to profit goal!
- Learn my Silhouette Cameo 3! Another failed attempt, but I did get it out of the box today and gave it a permanent home which I read was the first step in the process!
- $250 off Cameo: probably not going to happen since I am slacking like crazy!
- To complete 10 projects for the Easter party! Will be complete on Friday 🙂
- To make 3 large crochet t-shirt beds for the Electra Animal Shelter. Another failure, but now I have plenty of time to get them made for next winter!
- To receive 10 free samples: Only 6 more needed!
- To do 2 large photo shoots with Joey. Not done yet, but plan to do one next weekend!
- To go to 2 movies with Joey. Think I am going to save this one for the summer time!
- To go to 2 movies for adults only without Joey! Have trouble getting anyone to watch Joey so we can do this one 😦
- To complete 5 generation Family Tree for Dominique. I have the bones of how I want to do the book for her and once I finish spring cleaning it will get started on.
- To Complete 5 generation Family Tree for Joey. Same as above
- To complete 10 wreaths. I have some of the supplies and just waiting to get some more, don’t think I have enough mesh to tackle these yet!
- To sell 5 wreaths: Waiting for step 23 to be completed first!
- 2000 Influenster score. My score dropped because I have not been active on social media, so definitely need to increase that
- To be able to put my hair into a pony tail. Why am I such a procrastinator?? Hate putting in writing that I am slacking on my shoulder exercises!
- To walk 20 miles. Weather has not been good enough to get started on this one! Now that it has, I will start on Monday walking at least one lap around track every other day!
- To clean and organize the garage. My husband started on it because when I looked at it I wanted to cry….yep long ways to go, but hopefully can start having garage sales!
- To crochet 20 projects other than the dog beds! 😦 Not yet started on this one either! ugg.
Good Bye Dear Friend!
Friday I traveled to Kempner to say good bye to a dear friend Ann. In 1983 her doctors gave her 5 years to live. She had 2 boys and was a single mom and she fought for life! She lived 35 years and proved that fighting to live is a choice you can make. She was so full of love and laughter and I always loved to spend time with her. She will be greatly missed!
- I am having an issue with extremely uneven floors and having a husband and son who wont leave my scale alone. So I am going to wait a bit longer to find a good safe spot for the scale. I am on Day 9 of no soda!
- Write 200 blog post: I am working on the 5th post of the year. 195 left to go!
- Pay off 1 work loan: Aug 5 is official end, but thinking about using income tax to pay off sooner.
- Raise Credit Score to 700: credit karma trans union 631, Equifax 636, credit card 608. I have a long way to go still!
Flash – Currently watching
Arrow Seasons 1-5 1-11-2018