Selling 2017/New Items
I have bought 10 baskets so far. Between what I have sold and what is pending pick up, my profit will be $8.25.
To assist with selling items I created a Facebook group Meggan Moore’s Treasure Box. This way I can share albums to different Facebook groups to sell and have people join the group so they can buy. It has 30 members so far!
In March I will be doing bidders. Going to visit my daughter so it is a good time to do it and hopefully sell a bunch of items.
I also plan on doing the Frontier Days. It is a Wild West theme and I talked to the lady who is running it and she said I could sell my items there. It is $50 for the booth (no size limit) and the money from the booth goes to paying for Veterans housing. I think it will be fun but not really looking forward to the dressing up!
In the future, I plan to do the city wide garage sale (the money supports a local mission) and the city Halloween Carnival.
I am 19 days NO SODA! I am hoping this is helping me lose weight, but still haven’t come up with a good solution to weighing myself. Since our house is extremely uneven, every time I weigh myself it is 10-15 pounds difference!
100 Day Party
I might have been overzealous in wanting to choose 10 projects for it. The teacher and I had a sit down conversation and she gave me her ideas (which is very little activities).
- 100 Cup Stack – We are going to divide the kids into 4 groups and have each group stack 100 cups. It is clean and easy fun!
- 100 Bead Necklace: I bagged up 100 beads per student. Each student will take a plastic lacing and put 100 beads on them.
- 100 Crayon Wreath: I plan to make 100 Crayon Wreath for the teacher to have to display for the party this year and if she wants to reuse it for future years to come.
- Cupcakes topped with 100 symbol: I am going to cheat and just have them made at Walmart!
- Dress like an old person! Each kid is going to be invited to dress like they are 100 years old!
- What 100 looks like: I want to create jars or something to show what 100 looks like.
Not sure If I will come up with another 4 ideas before the party!
I started iZombie (rewatching it but really like it and it isn’t on my list of watched shows for last year or this year. I finished Dare Devil this morning, took me awhile to really get into it, but now I am hooked!