Here is my moving checklist (it will be a growing living document!
- Pay of work loan 1
- Pay of work loan 2
- Pay of Credit Card
- Put money in savings to pay off car
- Save up enough money for Moving Expenses
- Save up enough for any appliance purchase we may need
- Save up money or deposits
- Save as much to assist with Down Payment (will be taking a work loan for the remaining)
Getting Rid of Located Clutter
- Make sure to list all for sale items on my personal Facebook group
- Make sure to actively list items in all the surrounding Facebook groups
- Look for places that will allow me to sell items on the weekend (flea markets etc)
- Starting 4/28, start donating items to Faith Missions and the Special Olympics that haven’t sold.
- Post things to bidders during trips back to Beaumont
- Have lots of garage sales!
- Move all unwanted items immediately to the garage
- Go through closets once a month to get rid of unwanted or needed items
- Determine furniture that will be moved and the ones that wont start making arrangements to sell/donate
- After each Holiday pack neatly and well label all decorations.
- After Winter next year start packing all clothes no longer needed.
- Joey’s clothes, pack and label all clothes he is still to big for.
- Start packing dishes that are not needed on a daily basis.
- Start packing craft items and clearly labeling (so I can still use but quickly pack)