Joey starts T-ball practice on Tuesday and I am super excited. It will be his first time in a sport. Looking forward to going to games and cheering him on! Even thinking that I need to make T-Ball shirts for David and I!
Because my dad wanted me to co sign on a loan for him, I had to set up a Navy Federal Credit Union account. Best banking choice I ever made. Today I was able to lower by car loan by almost 8 percent. If you are wanting to change banks for to have a second bank, I highly recommend this bank. When you talk to the customers service they are extremely helpful and always nice. Everything I have applied for I have been approved for and it makes me feel more at ease when the time comes to try for a house, I wont have any issues!
House Ups and Downs:
I found the perfect house for sale right next to the school, been on the market for awhile. Once I told my husband we needed to work on buying it, boom it sold. I told my husband we need to stop and get our ducks in a row before we tried to buy again. (Which means I have to stop looking but it is hard!)
Joey’s party is on Friday March 30 and I still have a ton of work to do. Here is the break down of what I have planned and the teacher approved.
- Pin the tail on the bunny : Black poster board with a bunny drawn on. The tail is cotton balls with tape attached.
- I draw bunny onto poster board.
- Bunny on a stick photo prop: Paper plate with holes to look like a bunny.
- Cut paper plates in half.
- Cut eye holes in each plate.
- Glue the stick to the plate (It is prek so need to do half a majority of the work done)
- Cut out whiskers.
- Cut out bunny ears
- Baby Chicken puppets.
- Cut big circles out of card stock.
- Purchase yellow feather
- cut feet out of orange paper.
- cut nose out of orange paper.
- Easter Coloring pages
- print out 17 pages.
- Easter Bowling
- Rinse out the 2 liter coke bottles.
- Spray paint half the bottles white/ other half yellow.
- Decorate the bottles to look like Bunny’s and Chickens
- Egg toss
- Get a box to fit the Red Solo cups in.
- Get Red Solo cups
- Decorate the box to look like grass and eggs
- Feed the Bunny
- Get a big box
- Decorate box to look like bunny with mouth cut out
- Blow up balloons
- Egg balancing walk – walk and try to keep the plastic egg on the spoon.
- Get wood spoons
- Easter Lunch:
- Bunny Shaped PB&J sandwiches
- Tye Dyed Deviled eggs (another mom is doing it)
- Easter shaped fruit
- Bunny pudding cups
- Easter Snack
- Rice Krispy multi colored eggs